PokeAddict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Addiction... Is our Pleasure!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Pinball DP!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

Poke-Addict Points : 16724

Pokemon Pinball DP! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 am

Alright, the other day I was playing Pokemon Pinball RS when I got an idea: why don't they make a DP (and Platinum) version of Pokemon Pinball, the third installment of the series.

So this topic is basically for us to discuss our Pokemon Pinball ideas, just for fun.

Ideas:

- Unlockable Stages: start with Diamond and Pearl, able to unlock Platinum, and some others

- Fossil Bonus Stage: I haven't thought of what will happen yet

- Glameow Spring: Spoink was the spring for RS, we should have Glameow and its tail for the spring

- Bronzor Bumpers: The bumpers in RS were Shroomish, Lotad, and Chinchou, we can have Bronzor for one of the stages

- Bronzong "Catch": The "Catch" Pokemon in RS were Sharpedo and Wailmer, one can be Bronzong for a stage, but not the Bronzor Bumper Stage

- IDK, Darkrai Saver?: Same job as Latias and Latios, except this is for all stages

- Combee Bumpers

- Spear Pillar Bonus: it explains itself, Palkia in Pearl Stage, Dialga in Diamond Stage, and Giratina in Platinum Stage

- Shaymin Bonus: There are five Non-Sunny Cherrim on the Stage, hit them all to make them go into sunny form and make Shaymin appear, except that they go back to non-sunny over a period of time, Shaymin uses Worry Seed (Freezes Pokeball), Seed Bomb (Blasts seeds at the Pokeball), and Seed Flare (I forgot how it was like in the movie, but in this, sort of like a shockwave) You have to hit shaymin 10 times to catch it/beat the bonus (time limit 3:00

- New Mode (like hatch, catch, etc) Contest: I haven't though how to activate the mode (unlike the DPPt contests, this only has 2 stages). Stage one: Visual: Collect 5 accessories, stage 2: Dance: there are two buttons in the middle of the stage, it will show a pattern consisting of 3 presses, and you have to hit it with the pokeball in that order OR the Pokeball is teleported to Glameow, and there are two buttons beside the hitters (I forgot what they were called), and then it shows the patterns, except really fast, and you have to hit the hitters in the correct order, and there are 3 levels: 3 presses, 5 presses, and 7 presses. Like all other modes, it has a time limit, but this a little longer since it is harder, maybe 3 minutes.

Legendary Beings Savers (by Ricky) - Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie for the ball saving.

If you have any ideas, post them here, and I'll put them in this post, I will also gradually think of more.

For those of you who are really interested, please help me think about what the stage designs for each stage would be (as in Ruby is primitive and Sapphire is futuristic) and which "Stage helper" (like Glameow Spring and Bronzor) should go on which stage.

Last edited by 5qwerty on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Starting Addiction
Starting Addiction
Ricky

Poke-Addict Points : 16244

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 am

Wow, you have some really great ideas D:
I never thought normal people thought so much
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sk8rkid163
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:06 am

Happens when you're a Pokeaddict, come on, express your ideas!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Starting Addiction
Starting Addiction
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:16 am

Oh for the savers, I was thinking maybe Azelf, Mesprite, and Uxie. They seem like the saving types.
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:17 am

OkeyDokey... I'll put it in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Starting Addiction
Starting Addiction
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:20 am

I wonder if I could use a HEX editor on Pokemon Ruby Sapphire Pinball to make something close to this.
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:21 am

Whoa, seriously? I'm not good with hex.

Yeah, but that would take a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Starting Addiction
Starting Addiction
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:39 am

Eh, I'm not even sure if it would work. Unless it would go by pixel and not random images. If it was that case, it would be a lot of work, but very easy.
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 am

What should we have for the fossil stage?
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Starting Addiction
Starting Addiction
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:12 am

Cranidos bumpers? lol No clue
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 am

Thanks for giving me an idea! Now there are Shieldon/Kabuto/Omanyte Bumpers. Maybe it depends on which stage you pick! Pearl/Diamond/Platinum Respectively.
Back to top Go down
lucaslucario
Great Addiction
Great Addiction
lucaslucario

Poke-Addict Points : 16481

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 am

Good ideas!
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 am

Care to contribute a few?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pinball DP!   Pokemon Pinball DP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Pinball DP!
Page 1 of 1