PokeAddict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Addiction... Is our Pleasure!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimension Legends

Go down 
+2
lucaslucario
Crown Clown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crown Clown
New Addiction
New Addiction
Crown Clown

Poke-Addict Points : 16038

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 am

Pokemon Dimension Legends:

Legend:
When a portal
to an unknown Dimension
Is open
The fate of the world lies in the hand
of a boy who is belived to have
the power to stop the
God Of Chaos

This Prophecy have been told down generations by generation
but yet no one believed it because it have not happen..
but now one by one,the prophecy is coming to light
and the only one to stop this is
YOU

Storyline:
The story started out with Ace{Hero}at the region of Sterra{may change}at route 1...

Suddenly Ace hear a raging argument going on.Ace head out to see it.He saw two guys having an argument with a old man..
"That guy in the red coat must be the leader"says Ace
Then the other guy start shouting at the old man demanding something.They took out a pokemon and
threaten the old man.
Ace is a guy who always stands up to justice,he ran to the old man to help him up and told the two guys to back off.
"Move along kid if you do not want to get hurt"Grunt 1
Ace got mad and tell them to buzz off...
"If you still don't want to go,we will settle this the old fashion way..Pokemon Battle"says ace
Ace took out his pokeball and summon his pokemon to the field.Then the battle begin.
Ace wins the match and the two mysterious guys went off.The proffesor,proffesor Erdwin,
explain everything to Ace.He said that they wants the plan for a very top secret project
which is the researh on the other dimension which giratina stays.In order to keep his promise to his grandmother to protect
the region of sterra if anything bad was to happen to it.Ace told the proffesor that he will be venturing the region
to know more about what is happening and stop the evil team Zero....

Ace is a wandering boy which was originaly from the region of Deria.He went to this region as his grndmother told him too for her last wish before she died.Ace was told that he have something to do at this region.That was the only lead Ace got.

Deeper Storyline:
In later part of the hack,you will get to know that you grandmother was one of the member of a group named "Stardust" who were known in history that stop a group of evil pokemon trainer named "Black Rose" from conquering the world with the help of a evil pokemon,also known as the god of dark pokemon,Giratina.In the hope to banish Giratina to the other dimension,few of the members were to sacrifice themselves.The two members left were Ace Grandmother and Prof Erdwin.

In the second town,Ace will meet uo with a boy name Ray.A obnoxious boy in the first impression but a kind boy after knowing him.Throughout the hack,you will get to know who were Ray suppose to be.During your first meet up,Ray will just brush you aside and ignore you.But in time to come,you will be meeting him almost all the time.

Ace's History:
Ace was born on a region called Deria.He was raised by his grandmother from the time he was age 3 as his parents died in a car accident.Ace grew up to be a fine boy but the silent type.He never get angry unless he was force to act so.Ace was an upright boy who always uphold justice.Ace maybe a silent boy but he never stop when an adventure calls him.After his grandmother death,he was told to go to the region of Sterra as his grandmother last wish to clean up the wrong things she has done.Ace first visit was to Smallwood village but accounter a problem on route 1..then on,his adventure begins.

Ray ID:
A very mysterious boy in the game but will aid you againts the "Black Rose" organisation.
Too little info on him

Stardust:
A group of professional pokemon trainers who were brought together to stop a evil organisation,
who called themselves,"Black Rose".The group was ceased to exist after a big fight againts the
"Black Rose" and also Giratina.The group was never to appear again as the members in it was
reduced to two in result of banishing giratina to the other dimension.In the hack,
Ace Grandmother and Prof Erdwin was the remaining two members of "Stardust".
In fact,Ray has a connection to the "Stardust" itself.You will discover that in the game.

Black Rose:
A group of very evil pokemon trainers whose goal was to conquer the world.It was said that the organisation manage to make Giratina to aid them in battle againts "Stardust".But little info was known on this group.

The goal of the game
During the calamaties in banishing Giratina,8 Shards with the power to enter to the other dimension were scattered.
Only your grandmother and Ray knew about this.Prof Erdwin did not know about this.The top secret project Prof erdwin is on
how to reenter the other dimension[but the project was a failure].The "Black Rose" organisation has somewhat found a way to
enter the other dimension.The Shards if combined together does not only have the power to enter the other dimension but also
seal the gate to the dimension forever.In order to stop this,Ace decided to gather all 8 of the shards.
Ray will also be doing the same thing.

Media:
Dimension Legends TestscreenDimensionLegends1
Dimension Legends TestscreenDimensionLegends2
Dimension Legends TestscreenDimensionLegends3
Dimension Legends TestscreenDimensionLegends4
Dimension Legends TestscreenDimensionLegends5

Features
#There will be mostly pokemon from sinnoh

#All the gym will different from other gyms..it will be a unique way..
#Few from other region
#new routes
#new places to explore
#new evil organisation
#new sprites
#I am planning a different kind of pokemon league contest...I wanna follow up like the series of pokemon where there will be like group stages where the hero will battle all famous trainers from different region until reach the final and win to qualify for elite 4 battle...there will be the commentator where he/she will announced the trainers name and hometown{like in the series}before the match and after the match where he will say the trainer pokemon is unable to battle...hero win...
#I wanna change the surrounding of the battlefield..
#I will also be adding a new place call the reverse world where in the movie said girantina home
#I will also try to put the ruins which contain all info of palkia and dialga
#All sinnoh legendaries available including shaymin
#Shaymin will be able to use Seed Flare in this game...but it is not like the d/p stlye...
#The Two legendaries have been decided...It is Darkrai and girantina...The other legendary pokemon will also be in but they do not play a major role in the game..
# There will be a Gracidea Flower that will enable Shaymin to evolve to sky form
#There will be a item called Grisious Orb that enable Girantina evolve to its origin form..
#There will be a item called Night Orb that change Shaymin Sky form to normal form
#There will be another item called Gravity Bond that evolve Girantina to its another form
#All of this item will be sold in a secret place in the game and it will be very expensive,and the trip to the place will be very dangerous.
#There will be two new places called the ShadeSide Town where darkrai can be found
and as i mention earlier reverse world or torn world where girantina is.....
Back to top Go down
lucaslucario
Great Addiction
Great Addiction
lucaslucario

Poke-Addict Points : 16397

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 am

Good start!
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

Poke-Addict Points : 16640

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:42 am

Nice, but I just scanned through it.

The trees look like Ice Cream to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
co500
Admin
Admin
co500

Poke-Addict Points : 16141

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:30 pm

so you looked at the screenies? also is the IMG code working now?
Back to top Go down
Codec
Ultra Admin
Ultra Admin
Codec

Poke-Addict Points : 16826

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:25 pm

The screens and story are great well done!
I simply adore the tiles!
Back to top Go down
https://poke-addict.forumotion.com
lucaslucario
Great Addiction
Great Addiction
lucaslucario

Poke-Addict Points : 16397

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 am

I agree about the trees looking like Ice-Cream!
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 am

WRARRGH! Me eat computer!

Nice Start, but you might want to add something to the first post to make it...

Attracting...
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
New Addiction
New Addiction
Crown Clown

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:33 am

haha..actually i do have many[and i really mean many]cool updates that will make the post attractive..xD
Back to top Go down
co500
Admin
Admin
co500

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 am

are you the scripter then I guess
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
New Addiction
New Addiction
Crown Clown

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 am

nope..i can script basic scriptes but not advance script..gonna learn it...
i can do spriting[not too good[but still quite good]],music inserting[professional at this]musci remixer[not sure if i am good on this..lol]Mapper[quite good in my opinion]Some Graphics stuff[like Battle background..etc..]...and tile maker[quite good on this too]

Here is all of my skills..the basic skills is also included like move editing..etc

anyway here some update:
Dimension Legends DPstyle-6 Dimension Legends Gym-1
Dimension Legends PC-1 Dimension Legends Smallhouse-1
Dimension Legends Bridge-2 Dimension Legends Introhero

Dimension Legends Acebuilding
This tile is thanls to f0r3v3r-70x1c

Dimension Legends Themessage1 Dimension Legends Themessage2 Dimension Legends Themessage3
Back to top Go down
co500
Admin
Admin
co500

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 am

oh i thought you were your own scripter who is then?
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
New Addiction
New Addiction
Crown Clown

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 am

haha..it is members from pc
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 am

Lots grammar errors in the beginning, like no space after comma.
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
New Addiction
New Addiction
Crown Clown

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:41 am

LoL..it was quite hard as need to be really care full so the sentence will come rite as the border may be a problem
Back to top Go down
DeoXys
New Addiction
New Addiction

Poke-Addict Points : 10138

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:57 am

Nice start!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dimension Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimension Legends   Dimension Legends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimension Legends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeAddict :: Rom Hacking :: Progressing Hacks-
Jump to: