PokeAddict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Addiction... Is our Pleasure!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hansiec's runescape experiences

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hansiec
Fair Addiction
Fair Addiction

Poke-Addict Points : 16154

Hansiec's runescape experiences Empty
PostSubject: Hansiec's runescape experiences   Hansiec's runescape experiences Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:07 pm

THIS IS A TRUE STORY
Also I made this just because of my 50th post! (I was saving this for my 50th post!)

First off when I was 7 my brother gave me an account on it.
After a couple days I went crazy after I earned 10 gp (gold pieces)
When I finally got a bronze med helmet (the worst piece of armor) I almost fainted.
then the same day I got a bronze med helmet someone stole my account.
Well I got mad and stole his account.
Then he threatened to call the police and I told him he doesn't know where I got two accounts
Then my brother got all crazy stole my account that I stole and then took all of it's money out and gave it to his account then the account I stole that my brother stole the original owner stole it back and got mad. After he got mad he threatened to kill me. Well I said he doesn't know where I live. After that I'll have to guess he either A quit or B Committed Suicide because of not knowing where he lives.
The next day I wanted another account and it said I have to be thirteen or older to play. Well ignored that. then some guy in an Afro afro told me that he needed some money (in the game(also I knew him in my personal life.)) Well then I gave him 1gp (I almost fainted for giving him 1/10 of my money.)
Skipping alot of things here.
4 years later (last year)
I had my account hacked between 90-100 times in the four years that passed
Well anyways last year I finally beat the hardest free player quest Dragon Slayer! Got myself rune armor (I am very rich in the game) and Went some PKing(player killing) Well I died lost my rune got new rune died again got new rune and to this day I still have the rune armor.
This year
I got pissed off when I forgot about the Easter event (again)!
Well after that I took a break of runescape and found out about pokemon hacks and now here I am on Poke-Addict. and thank you for reading my personal life about runescape!
Back to top Go down
lucaslucario
Great Addiction
Great Addiction
lucaslucario

Poke-Addict Points : 16394

PostSubject: Re: Hansiec's runescape experiences   Hansiec's runescape experiences Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 am

Try not to make it that long. It gets quite boring.
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Admin
Admin
5qwerty

Poke-Addict Points : 16637

PostSubject: Re: Hansiec's runescape experiences   Hansiec's runescape experiences Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 am

Some guy will call the police? That is just funny.

I once made a friend on RS, then I had to smith all this stuff to be nice, and then the next time she was online, she forgot... and I had to give her lots of iron stuff AGAIN, and she still couldn't remember!
Back to top Go down
lucaslucario
Great Addiction
Great Addiction
lucaslucario

Poke-Addict Points : 16394

PostSubject: Re: Hansiec's runescape experiences   Hansiec's runescape experiences Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 am

Commit Suicide, LOL!
Back to top Go down
hansiec
Fair Addiction
Fair Addiction

Poke-Addict Points : 16154

PostSubject: Re: Hansiec's runescape experiences   Hansiec's runescape experiences Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 am

I still didn't see that person I wonder.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hansiec's runescape experiences   Hansiec's runescape experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hansiec's runescape experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeAddict :: Other Stuff :: Past Experiences-
Jump to: